November 20, 2011

The Trip: Day 1

So today my parents and I are going down to Florida together for the first time since the news about the big move. So far, it’s been a blast! I thank God for the family that He gave me because if it wasn’t for them, this transition time would be a million times harder. They are crazy fun, crazy weird (just like me), and crazy on fire for God. I Love you guys =)

So today is Sunday and we had an awesome church service this morning, in which Jerry Sheveland spoke and I was privileged with chance to lead His people into worship. After church I got to hang out with one of my bests friends for a while and then I went home to pack! By the time I was done packing, my mother was fairly close to being done too, except for that she started an hour or two before me! (I had to pick on here a little bit) Getting to the airport went great and we got through security with a few fun experiences... anyways. (I have been taking video most of the day so I will have to share that with you too!) I am on the plane RIGHT NOW and it is ten at night and we won’t be landing until like one in the morning or so. It is definitely going to be a late night, but tomorrow we are going to check out where I will going to school and I believe we are also going to see where we are going to be living as well!

It’s been a good day of traveling and I look forward to telling you about tomorrow and everything I will be seeing! Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you too, Shane-man, you crazy sonther! It's not every day that one gets to see the inside of a curling iron in an airport and endure a snow-storm of little white balls while sitting in the plane! <3 mom