December 22, 2011

This Weird Selfish Feeling

Recently I just feel ready to go to Florida.  I've lived my whole life in Minnesota and have never really experienced this feeling of leaving everything or extreme change.  If you have ever moved or experienced a lot of change then you probably know what I'm talking about.  Everyday is full of "lasts" like "This is the last time I'm going to hang out with this person, or this is the last time I am going to go to this place I have been to a ton of times".  Not that big of a deal but really WEIRD!  Honestly, I am really ready to go there and, selfishly, it's hard to still be here.
I pray everyday for his peace in this time of transition.  I love everyone here and that is what makes it so hard.  Minnesota is my home and I will miss it a lot but I am SO excited to see what God has for me in Florida.

No comments: